Please assure to purchase and use it
- SHOP BY BRAND
- GOLF CLUBS
- NEW GOLF CLUBS
- PROMOTION ZONE
- BONUS POINTS MALL
Callaway X-20 Irons 2010 for sale at wholesale golf clubs online shop
The Callaway X-20 Irons 2010 feature new USGA conforming V-grooves, and take a long standing tradition of performance and forgiveness to another level. Designed to deliver innovation, playability, and forgiveness, the Callaway X-20 Iron Set has a traditional appearance with the latest technology to deliver the performance and forgiveness to get the most out of your game.
From the makers of the #1 Irons in Golf for 13 years and counting, the new X-20 NG Irons feature new grooves that conform to the new Condition of Competition played on Tour in 2010. Using core technologies to deliver distance and playability, the clubs feature a lower center of gravity to optimize ball flight and improve feel. Extreme Notch Weighting creates a high MOI for stability and control. VFT Technology creates hot ball speeds for longer distance and the 180-Degree Undercut Channel helps increase the size of the sweet spot. Enhance your confidence through total performance.
Features of Callaway X-20 NG Irons:
1. New "V-Groove" technology which conforms with the 2010 USGA Groove standard.
2. Same clubhead design that won 2007 Golf Digest's Editor's Choice Award in game-improvement iron category.
3. 360* undercut channel moves the weight deeper and lower into the clubhead, thereby increasing MOI for a more stable clubhead at impact.
4. Extreme Notch Weighting moves the weight further into the perimeter for additional forgiveness.
5. 17-4 stainless steel construction for durability and feel.